1. Tourist to Arrive through Charter flights, Scheduled flights or private jets to Katunayake and Mattala Airports
2. Arrival of Tourists would be decided by the testing capacity of the private laboratories as determined by the Ministry of Health and Minister of tourism jointly.
3. Dual citizen of Sri Lankan of foreign passport holders any paid commercial passengers with foreign passport could follow the tourist route under the same guideline.
4. Civil Aviation Authority to inform all flights bring-in tourists, the health protocols that need to be adhered.
5. Arrangements for crew to be agreed in advance with the Civil Aviation Authority, according to the excising health guidelines for airline crew.
6. The Guideline exclude Business Visas.